Prayers for Larry jones family

Morespeed4me

Our hearts go out to Larry and Bubba and the rest of the family. It was a blessing for us to get to see and talk to her this last week. Prayers to you all are flying on Angel's Wings!

God Bless, Paul and Sandy

RedAllison

Latest update on Ms. Angie: Life support HAS been removed, her family and preacher have been at her side and she's been moved to another room in the hospital. She DOES still have vital signs registering and we ALL PRAY FOR HER and her family at this time. It's simply Gods will at this point and she and Larry have discussed such plans!

Updates will follow as we get them, please pray for Mr. Larry during these most heartwrenching moments! I know ALL of us in the Aowners family wish them nothing but the most heartfelt love, prayers and support...
RA

TBuck2003

Just talked to Larry and Miss. Angie passed to the Lord's waiting arms at 3:20 CST. Prayers to the entire Jones Family...

TBuck

Leigh

I feel honored to have known Ms. Angie and call her a friend. Sending prayers for the family.

papasallison

2011 FastPass MVP
Angie was one great Lady. We will miss you so much & will always remember your beautiful always smiling face. God Speed Angie.

Texas Dear

Larry, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Angie will truly be missed. We're here if you need us.

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Larry and Bubba,

We are devastated with the news but know she is in God's heaven right now. Praying for you and your family.

The hourglass runs on all of us; each has our appointment already set. What a difference a week makes.

I am so honored to have been a part of what was perhaps her last fun times.

I have pics and video of Angie if and when you would like them.

Our hearts grieve with you but also rejoice in the surety of her peace with the Lord.

Lou

Last edited:

racerx

Sorry to hear for the loss met her last week with the little girl that she took super care of,again sorry to hear...Racerx

RedAllison

Re: Angie Jones Obituary & Arrangements

Funeral Service

Tuesday, July 30, 2013
11:00am
Edwards Funeral Home Chapel
201 North 12th Street
Fort Smith, Arkansas

Visitation

Monday, July 29, 2013
5:30pm - 7:30pm
Edwards Funeral Home
201 North 12th Street
Fort Smith, Arkansas

Thanks so much Phil!

RedAllison

If it's possible I have "tears of joy" today... I just found out that Ms. Angie so loved the A-owners Family that she asked that we be listed as Honorary Pallbearers during her service Tuesday!

The love was mutual, THAT I know I can say on behalf of ALL of us!
RA

Leigh

She was such a wonderful person & I feel she will be at ever Fast Pass in spirit.

SmallJaw

Angie and others on here are the kind of people I want to get to meet and know better. I've been blessed to have met some of you but life is short. We need to know our friends even better. Angie must have been pretty special.:very sad

RedAllison

I attended Angie's visitation this evening and wanted to let everyone know how much it meant to Larry that those on this site thought enough of Angie to send flowers. It was greatly appreciate by him.
So glad you could make her visitation lastnight. Denver & a few of his clan are going to her funeral today, I'm proud of "the family" at times like this as they ALWAYS do the right thing!

Smalljaw, you REALLY need to make the Clifton Rally next year! Not only do you get to put faces with names but you truly become attached to everyone & enjoy seeing EVERYONE year after year. You cant "wait for another day", none of us are promised tomorrow & we arent getting any younger. Ms. Angie was a rally veteran of the last 3yrs & told many that she MOST enjoyed her vacation each year at Clifton with the A-Owners family.

My thoughts are with the Jones' on this somber day as they lay Ms. Angie to rest,
RA

GotMyAlly

Larry, we're all with you and Bubba in spirit this morning. Sorry more of us couldn't attend in person.

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member

Larry,

No words can convey our sympathies at this time; they are only blunt tools to express the grief we feel over this sudden loss. May you find comfort in the knowledge that she is with The Lord.