Prayers for Larry jones family

RedAllison

Re: Angie Jones Obituary & Arrangements

It's times like this when I am MOST proud of our AllisonOwners family! I'm proud to call everyone in here friends and honestly FAMILY. Today we lay a GREAT member to rest but her sweet spirit will ride with us FOREVER!!! Thanks to Denver Wilson (papasallison) for the pic from todays service.

THANKS guysNgals, I love ALL of you!
RA

Last edited:

flipper1

My name is Brandi Jones. Larry Jones's daughter. First I would like to Thank each and everyone of you. You all have really helped my dad and brother get through this rough time. My mother was a beautiful person on the inside and out. She always knew how to make you smile. And most of the time it was just with her smile. She will missed dearly. I cant wait till I get to see her again. Now, there are a few people I am looking for. Chris & Cindy Spencer, Nick White, Troy & Sharon Bobbitt, Terry & Sandra Hagler, Johnny & Angie Reeves, and Mary & Mitchell Long. Would you please contact me either by phone or test or email. phone # 479-769-4153, or rauserfam@yahoo.com

allisonriverrat

Mr Larry called me today and talked for awhile. He wanted to make a post on his behalf.. He said there is no words to express his , bubbas, and Brandi's. gratitude and thanks for the outpouring support and love they received from the Allison family and board .To assure everyone of their support did indeed help him and his family along during these hard times and are still very comforting.

wc911

My name is Brandi Jones. Larry Jones's daughter. First I would like to Thank each and everyone of you. You all have really helped my dad and brother get through this rough time. My mother was a beautiful person on the inside and out. She always knew how to make you smile. And most of the time it was just with her smile. She will missed dearly. I cant wait till I get to see her again. Now, there are a few people I am looking for. Chris & Cindy Spencer, Nick White, Troy & Sharon Bobbitt, Terry & Sandra Hagler, Johnny & Angie Reeves, and Mary & Mitchell Long. Would you please contact me either by phone or test or email. phone # 479-769-4153, or rauserfam@yahoo.com
Give me a call in morn and I can get u in touch with both of them. 1 931 629 3707. wc911. If not I will call number in morn.