Prop selection/SRX 14/1/4"X 27

WT

Any body ever run one of these SRX 14/1/4"X 27"-29" props on there XB2003how did you like it.
my set up is XB2003 14 1/2" setback 225 promax
I am also looking at a 26" or 27" Trophy Plus worked by DAH. I have read good and bad things about the trophy props, like alot of torque on steering and slow excelleration. I am not looking to set no speed records but if I unload the gear and people , still would like to run around 90mph.

50% of the time will be with 3 people and gear
Here are some other props I am looking at
Mercury chopper II 27 pitch

Hydromotive quad 4 27 pitch

Drag IV prop 26 or 27 pitch

Hoss triton 26 to 28 pitch

I have a five blade Ron Hill et cut 26 Pitch, I have not run because I just blew my lower unit. I :) was going to use this as a fishing prop.

jay j

27 srx

i had one i sold to a friend on a grandsport with a bone stock 200 efi, only mods were solid mounts and a bobs nose cone. limiter comes in at 6600 99 model 3/4 tank two people ran back to back 84.1mph on gps. was running on 87 octane gas. truth be known it is pretty fun playing with it on the pad at that speed which i think ain't to shabby for what it is.
great props for the money and with some tweaking as good as they get and reliable. my 2 cents

whipper

prop

I have a GSE XS2003 your hull and mine are the same. I run a 225PM 11.5 setback. I use a 25 trophy 4 blade for all around load stuff like tubing and cruising with the family a great prop.Limits out though at around 80 mph. Im starting to like my 30 DAH worked chopper a whole bunch! I havent tried it with a load but with 2 persons I cant see it being a problem. 90 for it if your below 2000ft. Just got my Ally foil in the mail today I think this will be a great addition.Oh the DHA 30 Chopper has an Ally cut now and is incredably easy to drive very little input. Now The prop Im waiting for UPS is a 28 drag4 by performance. I am told this prop will have a better hole shot than the 25 trophy! And 90 should be around the top speed. I will let ya know when I try er out in a week or so. I have herd good things about the Hoss hyperdrives also. When the Ally Rally is over there are some new props being tested just for Allisons there and we will know how they performed when members get home and start posting again, might be worth the wait? & my two cents also James