Prop Xb21 250 or 300 xs

DragAlly02

I tried to search this I am sure their is a lot of info on it I am just not use to the new site.

Thanks for any help

Mike

xb03fs

There seems to be 4 props most prefer:

Hydromotive XOB fastest generally but can feel loose in the rear end, I have had mine made differenty since I run a 2.5 liter and the ass end is no longer squirly I have 2-hopefully a third in the future. I work with Todd on getting my props.

Bravo-Most Prefer to buy the stock one which is thickest and send it out to be worked for the Allison, Robbie Patterson is the one most use on the Bravo although some use Croxton (I had one and sold it, the one I had was too small and I didn't like the way it hooked up)

Promax- This prop is getting more popular, prior to the tweaking it used they used to blow out too much on breakover. Robbie Patterson is the guy working them at the moment. No experience, I had a 26 that I bought secondhand, never had time to test it, sold it to buy something else prior to running

Pro ET- Some have said these are the fastest best handling but with sluggish holeshot, downside they were prone to cracking, that may or may not have changed. NO personal experience.

No Idea on pitch, but the Prosport with a 300 based on what I have read can be a 100mph+boat if you want it to be, pick a speed and choose you pitch based on what you want to do.