RacerX poll on scream and fly

racerx

Guys there doing a poll on getting me back up on the Fly if anyone wants to chime in on it about anything I have sold or helped with would be a good thing...The reason I was kicked off in the 1st place was because of Matt Stine and he is kicked off of this site and was wrong for why I got booted off the fly...Thank You RacerX

FlatOutAlly

I remember this situation. Someone said they wanted to buy a GS, but needed lip service and a love note or two everyday. A sale must be agreed to by all parties. Any of which can back out up until the actual transaction happens. What's hard to understand about that? I wonder who actually served the eviction notice?

LakeAnna

I always thought Loser was a nice guy... what the heck. Got nice boats for sure.

racerx

not that I am beloved other places just felt like I won that one and got tossed under the boss...I don't believe I have ever had a deal where it was described as my opinion and I don't miss much,,that dude who was buying the boat was something else that's all I got to say about that deal but it ended real quick when I told him I wont sell it to him,,

mikesufka

A buddy of mine bought that Allison - just another easy "buy a used boat" transaction - I've been involved in a bunch of them

GotMyAlly

Forums aren't managed by majority rule in most cases.......not sure how much that poll is going to help your case. Has anyone ever been let back on S&F because of a public opinion poll?

GotMyAlly

From reading the comments over there, I think your Hillary/Obama/liberal support has the deck stacked against you. :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

flying07

This all started over your Tuna Barge? Glad the guy was a piece of work, I got one hell of a mint GS out of it!! haha. . . . now about that SS you are hiding in your garage jeff. . . . .

racerx

I think all the no pole is from arguing politics but that's another case and we all know there all useless anyways... I wont beg and ask to go back it has been a bit down hill over there with complainers about everything but wish they could let me tell them my side of the story and then decide...peace buddys

Dave Hensley

Jeff your side of the story only matters to you in the end. I would rather see all that stuff brought over to this board and get things livened up a bit.