Rally Wanabee

msethsmile

Funny Guy
Only been there once (50th). I see its Sunday to Sunday. Is one day bigger than others? (can't make whole week). Are there any campgrounds (public/private) near main activities? Can't find Euchee on map.

skewby

euchee has a campground. the last part of the week is when more things go on, the dinner/banquet with give aways will be thursday this year and the poker run will be on friday still. hope you can make it, when you get here just get ready to get the boat wet and stay in the water all day. the address for euchre is 200 euchre lane ten mile tn, 37880 their number is 423 334 1004. if you try calling today or the next few days don't get upset if they don't answer, we just got a third snow and ice storm last nite. some places still don't have power or phones back because of down pole.

their website is eucheemarinaresort.com

Last edited:

xb03fs

I was advised. Later in the week was better. I will be attending Thursday Friday saturday

Jon

Supporting Member
I'll lease my yard and dock out for camping. Flat land. Lake front. Cheap. :)

skewby

lol maybe in a couple more weeks this weather will break and we can get together on both ends of the river. 19???? you must be an engineer. sorry richard....lol

Jon

Supporting Member
lol maybe in a couple more weeks this weather will break and we can get together on both ends of the river. 19???? you must be an engineer. sorry richard....lol
Worse yet, I'm a sales engineer - good guess... so make your own assumptions as to how much I really know vs how believable I am.

Yeah, I'll be ready to run if it warms up!

skewby

no you just have the exact numbers. this ol' country boy just throws guesses out. i usually don't give distances in miles, its usually in hollers and bends in the river. lol

Jon

Supporting Member
I measure in minutes, and in our boats, its just a few minutes to the rally from my house :)

whipper

no you just have the exact numbers. this ol' country boy just throws guesses out. i usually don't give distances in miles, its usually in hollers and bends in the river. lol
:big grin Thats how Canadians always thought ya did it. Up hear if you tryed to walk that far you would get eaten by a grizzly bear,Polar Bear,Mountain Lion,Bigfoot or stabbed by an Eskimo or bushman or just freeze to death. lol thats like 30 French miles or KM.

RoseXB03

Euchee has campsites and I may take mine down. Hornsby Hollow is just a couple minutes away by lake or land. Very nice campground, one of my favorites!

Jon

Supporting Member
You guys really are eroding at my "19 miles from Euchee" campsite idea.

James, I can barely tolerate you Canadians, lets not bring the french ones into it as well :)

whipper

You guys really are eroding at my "19 miles from Euchee" campsite idea.

James, I can barely tolerate you Canadians, lets not bring the french ones into it as well :)
Ya your right those ones got my goat since they changed everything from MPH to KM and Fahrenheit to Celsius . Why! I still don't understand it.:cuss

msethsmile

Funny Guy
What exactly is a Euchee? I think I had one once. I took some penicillin and it went away.

Thanks for the numbers

Jon

Supporting Member
I actually live on Watts Bar already just up river from Euchee... 20 miles if you let some of these yahoos measure :)

There are 6 of us with Allison's in my little cove, so at least that many will run to the rally together, and usually a couple of other people meet up here as well.

Last edited: