2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
That's a CODE VIOLATION. There's supposed to be 3" in between the letters and numbers.

Looks like you've got them justified to the gel line, not the rubrail. And here you give ME a bad time about the horse/donkey thing.

And Pinkie....splitting the difference....is for those who can't make up their mind. AKA switch-hitters. :lol:

Judas Priest comes to mind again....ROFLMAO

-------------------------

The more I think about this, the answer is clear. The registration numbers are information, not decorative graphics. You wouldn't hang a car license tag to match the curve in the bumper. You'd mount it straight.

Come to think of it, that's more my style anyway.

J

John Richied

And Pinkie....splitting the difference....is for those who can't make up their mind.
Oh I just made up my mind... You leave your GrandSport on the trailer for the drag races, or I’ll send that my mom right back to the trailer for sure! :p :p :p

YOU got another thing comin’ baby! (Judas Priest ) :wink:

GFinch

2fast4mom said:
That's a CODE VIOLATION. There's supposed to be 3" in between the letters and numbers.

Tell that to the printer! I, am a violation!

Looks like you've got them justified to the gel line, not the rubrail. And here you give ME a bad time about the horse/donkey thing.

Yep, just didn't want you to make the same, but justifiable mistake, I might have made on my own.

And Pinkie....splitting the difference....is for those who can't make up their mind. AKA switch-hitters. :lol:

Judas Priest comes to mind again....ROFLMAO

-------------------------

The more I think about this, the answer is clear. The registration numbers are information, not decorative graphics. You wouldn't hang a car license tag to match the curve in the bumper. You'd mount it straight.

Come to think of it, that's more my style anyway.
Yes, I'm pretty sure were all glad your straight when your talking about mounting something.

J

John Richied

I tried to tell you to split the difference, so the registration numbers are horizontal with the Allison in the middle of the boat… I sure hope your boat handles okay now… LOL

Let's Drag Baby! :wink:

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Gary, that's the nicest thing you've said to me yet. :) Thanks.

Pinkie, whassup with the Arabic lettering? :lol:

J

John Richied

You won’t have to worry about looking at my registration numbers or any part of the bow of my boat in your pretty girl Grand Sport… You just have to look at the transom and spray of water….. LOL :D :D :D

J

John Richied

If you say so Lou...

I won’t have to see it for long always, bbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, bye, bye.

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Yeah,,,,and then I'll BRB with something YELLOW.... :wink:

Besides that, what makes you think you'll be RUNNING long enough to pass? :lol:

OK here's the other thing...Bring some CHECKERS or CHESS pieces and we can have a TOURNAMENT on the lid of this thing!! :lol:

J

John Richied

And I know you will…. Some day when I buy a race boat, but I’m keepin’ my bass boat I’m sending that yeller my mom to the trailer too… :wink:

I’m just havin’ fun with you Lou… Your pretty GrandSport Looks PURTTY! You can ask the guys at the W.A.R. last year, I told them that rule one was one of the finest detailed Allisons I have ever seen.

I have to stay on your good side anyways, just incase I need a loaner.

so they make condoms in yellow too now :p :p :p

GFinch

Don't let anyone else know and, Don't get used to it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a mistake really, I was over come by fumes....................

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
An ANUTHA thang! See that GREEN CA tag? If I'da split the difference or justified it to the gel, it would have to be tilted....skewed.....hmm what other word am I looking for here.....something like opposite of STRAIGHT..... :lol: :lol:

J

John Richied

Hell you live in California, would it make a difference how you mounted that green CA tag… LOL :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member

Now I think that's a CODE VIOLATION too, even in the land of %ags and slackers!! Where's yur spacing between letters, numbers, and year tag??

Somewhere, there is a water nazi juuuuuust waiting for an excuse to give Pinkie the BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL.....Then with probable cause, boards vessel and sees COORS LIGHT fuel pump......then it's off to the breathalyzer and a DUI!!!

Just smackin ya round Pank, I knows you can take it.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

J

John Richied

The best way I found to avoid a ticket is… DON’T STOP! If you stop they can issue you a citation… if they can’t catch you, no ticket.

PS don’t try it in the pretty girl GrandSport… You will get caught. :wink: