Reynolds Racing Parts Express - Cool Beans

David Lanham

Maybe you guys already know this parts ordering service exists but:

I needed a few preventative maintenance parts for my 225X. I figured I would just order them from Reynolds Racing and have them shipped to my home. Closest Merc dealer is an hour away.

I went to Glen

ziemer

Let me know how it goes...I've done that before, but with a local dealer as my vendor and it took forever to get the parts.

AMERICAN

I was thinking that that link went right to mercury parts desk and they ship right away..... yes do keep us posted as to how fast you get your parts and where they ship from......

h2oskiier30

I generally order all my new OEM parts from www.boats.net

They average 30% below Merc's prices.

Shipping is very reasonable and quick. It's free for all orders over $250.

Westy

I used Reynolds Racing Marine for some parts on my 280 this week and they shipped complete the next day. The online parts finder is great.

H2O: I looked at the site you mentioned and when I punch in my s/n my motor does not come up on their list. I don't think they have Mercury Racing Engine parts.

Westy

h2oskiier30

I used Reynolds Racing Marine for some parts on my 280 this week and they shipped complete the next day. The online parts finder is great.

H2O: I looked at the site you mentioned and when I punch in my s/n my motor does not come up on their list. I don't think they have Mercury Racing Engine parts.

Westy
Just find the part number you need, and do a search for the part number on the website. It'll come uip. I have 3 280's, and order from them all the time.

David Lanham

My parts showed up today.

Ordered them Friday; on the doorstep Tuesday, not bad at all.

They were shipped from Merc in Sawanee, GA.

AMERICAN

Hey David
Thats great service,do you know if it was shipped from Reynolds or direct from Mercury...