Rigging hoses

Ocktane

Anyone know a good place to buy rigging hoses and bezels for the square cowlings like i got on my promax?

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
I use the chinese finger trap stuff. Went to a marina one time (in Port Orchard) and asked about it. They had extra left over from a previous rigging job and got it for a few bucks. I may have a few sections laying around, but that doesn't do you any good over here, lol.

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have a bunch of the finger trap stuff (I think). I'll check and let you know. I may have some of the spilt hard stuff too.

njj502

I used a smaller diameter shop vac hose for mine..... It was junk that got reused

Last edited:

wc911

Spencecj1 got some vac hose somewhere and used it. He got the color of his boat. Maybe he will chime in and let u no where he got it. I do no he had to order more than he needed too do his boat. Want to say 15' maybe. If mine wasn't put up I would get a pic because I used some on mine.

allimax

Allyfishing had the link in the post F2008 listed above. The hose is bought from a car wash supply house for their vacuum cleaners. Looks like you have to buy 15' for about $46.

"Dons a pretty crafty guy! He turned me onto this stuff also. Ordered me some in BLUE. Here is the link, just scroll down to the bottom and there is the hose in different colors:
http://www.ultimatewasher.com/car-wa...um-systems.htm
If you are wanting to terminate it at the hull then Dana Marine has Billet connectors to accept 2" diameter hose.
http://www.danamarineproducts.com/Pr...9&CFTOKEN=2990"