rigging my Allison..

Luketrician

Well yesterday I hung the 225X promax on my Allison. I was impressed at how well the boat handled the weight. The boat did not even move..or flex, or anything when I lowered the cherry picker.

I was expecting to hear the boat pop or something as the load was transferred but nothing. WOW. I thought that was really cool. Too bad it's raining today, I was gonna go for the madien voyage/flight today..

RedAllison

lol Luke you boughta learn a WHOLE NEW WORLD while dealin with this boat. The ONLY movin an Aboat does is down da lake rather quickly!!! :beer:

If it moves, creaks or gives then sumpins wrong!
RA

FlatOutAlly

Luke, you ain't seen NOTHIN yet. I can't wait till the first time you hit a wake a bit harder than you intend and cringe for the shake, rattle and/or roll that JUST DOESN'T HAPPEN. You will be smiling (even wider than now) !!!

Luketrician

Hey Bob..I got the pics...gonna post em' in a lil bit:smile

Glad to hear that also RA, I know you definitely know about these Allisons, glad to be apart of the fam!:beer:

Luketrician

Well I just emailed the pics and my info so hopefully they will be up sometime soon. I have them in my photobucket album but cant figure out how to post the links here..

Luketrician

I still need to find two allen head bolts for the steering bracket, guess I need to go down to Nichols marine and see what they have..that is when I get a day off from work..looks like that'll be friday:banghead

I can't wait to hit the Hiwassee:smile

Last edited: