Roll tide!!!!!!!

Leigh

Looking forward to tonights National Championship game. I hope my Bama Boys plays well and give me a big win!!! or at least a win either by 1 point or 30 points. When it's over no matter the score a win is a win.

ROLL TIDE ROLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aaronmt

I dont have a dog in this fight,so ill go with the underdog and that would be Texas.I will say if Bama wins it wont be in my opinnion that big of a win.Colt Mcoy went out in the first few minutes and since hes one of the top qb's in the country I know itll effect the texas game drasticaly.Who know enuff cortizone shots and watever else they can shoot into Mcoys shoulder he may be back out.

bruce pitts

it don't matter how you get there a win is a win if you going to play with the big boys
be ready to get that hit go TIDE and you never bring out more than what it takes to win

LAAllison

Hey Aaron you sound like a Tex fan. Woulda, coulda, shoulda. The University almost let the Longhorns back in with that crazy conservative 3rd qtr but when it came time to manhandle them they did. BTW, Aaron did you know that Bama's first N.C in (I believe) 1925 came at the expense of Washington in The Rose Bowl?

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!

aaronmt

Im a Washington Huskies fan!!!! Always have been always will be last few years have been tuff for sure.I will say as far as national championships that was a preety sloppy game.A guy that came of the bench and was playing hs football 2 years ago got within 3pts of the champs.For me I thought with the top rated quarterback in the country to go out on the 5th play of the game it was way to close.Ive seen Alabama play alot better than that as well as Texas,Teaxas at least had a reson with the qb loss.The two guys I was impressed with was Mark Ingram and Jordan Shipley.Ingram as well as Shipley will be play makers in the nfl for sure.If it wasnt for those 2 guys it would of been a great game to take a nap on the couch......

RedAllison

YES SIR da SEC once again kicked dem azzez proper!!! :twisted evil

I was HOPIN to go the WHOLE game without hearing the name TEBLOW but they just HAD to say it 3X before the nights end! :rolling eyes BUT at least he's done now.

Now we gotta wait til Sept for more college feetball, :very sad
RA

Rusrog

It was a shame that our QB got knocked out in the 5th play. But it is what it is. It is kinda cool that a true freshman was able to mount a few drives like that and put UT in a position to win... We were one block away from winning that ball game. One blocker to give GG a few more seconds to get us off of our own goal line and this whole deal may have been a lot different. The SEC will have to deal with GG again and next time... He'll be ready.

Either way... Congrats on the win.

RedAllison

It was a shame that our QB got knocked out in the 5th play. But it is what it is. It is kinda cool that a true freshman was able to mount a few drives like that and put UT in a position to win... We were one block away from winning that ball game. One blocker to give GG a few more seconds to get us off of our own goal line and this whole deal may have been a lot different. The SEC will have to deal with GG again and next time... He'll be ready.

Either way... Congrats on the win.
I think AL got kinda lazy when they ran out there and jumped ahead for a couple of quarters. But one thing about it, that freshman TX quarterback came out there nervous as a whore in church and by the end of the game he had EVERYONEs respect. By the middle of his junior year he WILL be a FORCE to reckon with. That boy gotta MISSILE LAUNCHER for a arm and his accuracy is amazing. I was impressed! :cool

AL must recruit defense AND offense linemen with a set of scales handy! :cuss They got quite a collection of HORSES on both sides of the line!!! :help
RA

h2oskiier30

You right, Red. I was afraid that "prevent offense" we started running was going to come back to bite us in the tail. That, plus we quit bringing the blitzes for some reason. As soon as we started the blitzes again in the 4th qtr, we forced Gilbert into interceptions and fumbles.

CG is gonna be a good one for the Horns before he leaves Austin, though.

Nothing but respect for Texas from this Bama grad. :beer: