Rub Rail Lights Installed

IRONBLOCK

Westy you are right, thanks for correcting my fonts and boldness!

From time to time the black lights are suction cupped to the front deck of the *RNGR. They don't throw much light on lay down trees and things that I'd like to see better. Also they don't work with the 25 lb Big Game I like; just the Blue Stren and similar line. I have heard that bass can not see the UV light spectrum.

I checked out the Nucli-Eye Atom Moon (http://www.jumpingchollatackle.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=3) is this just a bright LED? Something the fish can see?

*Some day I'd love to have an XB-21 BSP with red stripes, black wing tips with a Black 250 Pro XS and LED's all the way around the boat.

Westy

Ironblock: Your signature is funny.

I plan to mount an Atom in MoonBlue high and in the center of the boat so it would light up the shoreline. If you want both get the Extreme that gives you the UV and the MoonBlue .
http://www.jumpingchollajigs.com/
The guy that makes these lives about 15 miles from me (which in Phoenix terms he's right around the corner. Bob is a great guy and stands behind his product.

Westy

Last edited:

GFinch

I have the Extreem model. You can turn on either the UV or Blue or have both on at the same time. Very nice well made unit.

Westy

Thanks Baitcaster,

It draws a lot of strange looks around the launching ramp. Of course the Allison alone is new to most of the people in Phoenix. I only know of two others in the state. Then when I fire up that 280 everyone looks.

I Love My Alli,

Westy

baitcaster

I really do like it and if I decide to replace my rub rail, I may give you a shout.

Yea ya got to love the attention at the ramp, gas station, etc. LOL I love mine as well. I have her up for sale, have been debating that move a lot, but if she doesn't sell that will suit me just fine as well. :beer:

This summer, I was taken back a bit by the Geico Offshore Racing team coming over to me as I was putting her back on the trailer to get a closer look. The guys were great and were all over the boat like flies to honey, asking all kind of questions and offering some prop advice in return. The boat definitely gets attention!

Westy

Baitcaster:
If you decide to do the rub rail lights let me know. I can loan you my jigs so you won't have to go through the trouble of making your own.

Westy