rules

allison8503

Im not sure of any offical rules, other than keep it clean and dont misrepresnt what you are trying to sell. I dont want you to take that last comment personal. I dont know you or what boats you are trying to sell. Just trying to answere as honest as I can. So post them up and lets see what you got! Good luck with the sale.

RedAllison

Post em up, sell one and donate the other too the board!!! :beer: :razz

No rules here, include both in one ad or make two ads doesn't matter to us.

We're the 1st place most look for used A-boats!!! :wink
RA

ps
A high percentage of A-boats are known by at least 1 member here on the board so most will have comments about history/condition/previous owners etc...

hcspeed

thanks for the kind words h2o, and I can guarantee they won't be miss represented , being Allison Crafts kinda put em at the top of the food chain already.

1995 xr2001 ,
we bought this boat from rick#7 in shreaveport la. think it was Alan Tranthams old boat, we put a solid 200 plus manhours into the clean-up and re-rig including 3 stage buff on original gel, new detweiller plate , custom sheared .125 polished aluminum plate in rear rigging area , we drilled and taped it with stainless hardware upright to jam nut rigging of fuel and trim systems , strpped , eteched , and eurathaned alluminum fuel cell to match accentts , boat is white with red accentts , tandem boatmate ,Bill at Allison said it weighed 510 lbs ,has 24v trim computer , all guages , shifter , etc, she also has alot of pencil roll , probably more than any xr i've worked on .

99 xb 2003 225 pm

white with black accentts ,very clean , hydraulic allison plate & steering , all new updated gaffrig guages including gps recall speedo, new allison skid planer , rex shifter , side imager sonar w/ chartplotter , stereo, boat will click into the 90s w/light load she's just an all around sport luxury ride

pics of both posted soon

thanks contact bruce bunch 706 527 3829