Running the bar sunday

skewby

Getting the boats out around noon tomorrow Me and rodger will be out running around making stops at blue springs and Euchie and who knows where else All are welcome to to hang out

RoseXB03

Talked to a buddy of mine thats fishing today an he said wasnt too trashy, we may get out for a cple hrs.

Jon

Supporting Member
Man, and I'm going to be in Nashville for a football camp :). Oh wait, thats usually what you're doing on weekends! Time for summer time, right?

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
Waiting on fuel injectors to get back. I like how UPS shows they got to Knoxville yesterday at 1221pm but won't be delivered until Monday.

skewby

As bad as I have to say coaching 2 sports is year round job that is 7 days a week at times. But my boat still gets as many orire hours a year on it as any out there. Jon maybe you can find your way down to the cool end of the river this week end. Lol.

Jon

Supporting Member
Dude, I'm here! Yeah yeah... I may run down that way. I hate the dock at Food City though... nothing really to tie off to.

rmills280

not much farther for you to put in at caney creek and it has good docks

Jon

Supporting Member
not much farther for you to put in at caney creek and it has good docks
No it isn't far at all, Roger. I've never put in there or thought about it for some reason. Thanks for the info. In the summer I can put in anywhere, and its fine. I'm new to winter boating.

RoseXB03

What a day, No Jon sightings but ran into Skewby an Roger in Blue Springs cove. Jon gonna have to run down on the happening end of WBL