Russellville Arkansas

jcoats3

Up here till friday, wife had to come up here for work so made a family trip out of it. Me and kids checking out the area during the day. Any one familiar with the area know any good local eats around area. And no didn't get the Ally up here to check out Lake Dardanelle. Short notice for trip to perpare for that haul . Looking from bank the lake looks nice.

Bobalouie

Used to be an Allison Dealer in Russelville, Bower Marine, Billy Bower I think is his name. Might be a nice place to look at some boats if you have an hour to kill. As for eats, I have only been there once, so I dont know that much about the place.

I am sure the BBQ is good though.

Darth VMAX

I wondered if Bower was still selling Allisons. He was an OMC/BRP guy as well.

I have eaten at the Waffle House in R-ville LOL

jcoats3

I found bower marine this morning no one there yet. So an old xb2002 settting out side. The red was faded going try to go by again see if someone around. Did find out the Bass Mafia home is here went got a new body bag from them.

jcoats3

Just left Bower Marine. Don't know if any one interested but he has an 06 year 2002xb setting in side been there since he pickrd it up at factory. Wish could took home my self. Not sure what he would sell it for but if someone thinking might beworth looking at.

Attachments

Darth VMAX

I called

Brand new 2006 XB2002 W/ Trailer he's asking $23K

New Bombaridier Eagle 2.6L 150 Johnson $9,400. This motor would be perfect for my dads old boat which has a 140 Johnson with a cylinder down.

Last edited:

jcoats3

looks like be a good buy for someone looking. there is another one out side been there awhile might be a good project boat. It looked to be a 2002xb, did not ask about it. The red wings and console was pretty faded on it.

atgill

Bill had at one time a new blue/white xb2003 and a yellow/white xb2003
Assuming they have left the showroom
The yellow/white one was a pretty boat