Sad Weekend for Me (selling boat)

Westy

I detailed my Allison for the last time. As soon as the sun comes back out in the "Valley of the Sun". :sad I'll be taking some nice pictures of my XB2003 and listing her in the for sale section.

It's sad to think my Allison is being exchanged for furniture and shutters for the new house. We all know the saying "happy wife happy life". :big grin

If things go well I'll be shopping for a XTB 21 in a couple of years.

Here's a sneak preview without pictures:

Westy

I sometimes miss the days of cider block books shelves and the best thing you owned was a Remington.

Do you think I'm inline with the price I'm asking for my Alli? I know it's a 99' but I get comments all the time asking if it's new.

HTHM

I sometimes miss the days of cider block books shelves and the best thing you owned was a Remington.

Do you think I'm inline with the price I'm asking for my Alli? I know it's a 99' but I get comments all the time asking if it's new.
Depends on how it looks I suppose. As a prospective buyer, You're asking WAY too much! :LMAO: :beer:
The Remington was a typewriter I assume?

BigRedAlli

That seems to be the average price for your setup. Been that way for the past 7-10 years. Gotta love the way these boats hold their value.

Westy

Depends on how it looks I suppose. As a prospective buyer, You're asking WAY too much! :LMAO: :beer:
The Remington was a typewriter I assume?
You really think that's too much?

I'm not a writer so the Remington I have is to put food on the table without the middleman.:big grin

HTHM

I cannot give you an opinion, as there are no pictures to judge.

peteylen

Hell the motor is worth 8-10k itself. It's priced about right I think

Westy

I guess I've had my fun over the years: muscle cars, hot trucks and many boats including the Allison I always wanted.

Now it's the wife's turn. The area we are moving to is awesome... mountain views for miles that will never be obstructed.

I do have the opportunity to get my old Astro Quickfire back. I looked at it over the weekend and it's rougher than I remember. I think I'm going to take a break from fishing and boating.

I have to stay positive, I'll have a new garage and shop to put together.:laughing