Saw an xtb on Loudon lake.

Rled

I was down at Fort Loudon lake a few days ago and saw a grey and white XTB. That's only the third Allison I've seen this season. When I got my XB a year ago, I figured there would be lots of Allisons , or maybe I'm just at the lake at the wrong times.

Bill Mason

I live on lake Loudon running a XB2002. Only seen one or two other Allisons. I also thought there would be more so close to the plant but not so.

SlowHayden

I know a guy who has an XTB on Fort Loudon but I think his is black and red. I boat down on Tellico mostly but venture up onto Fort Loudon every once in a while, mostly in the winter.

Bill Mason

I believe I have seen your "A" boat on Tellico a couple of times. Not many here though??

MBrimer

Probationary User
I've got a XTB21 maroon & white. We usually spend the weekends, in the summer, at the marine in Friendsville. Also fish out of Little River some during the week. Talked to a guy in a black and white XTB21 at the ramp on Topside road several weeks ago, said he was local. There's a few of us out there!!

Rled

I've got a XTB21 maroon & white. We usually spend the weekends, in the summer, at the marine in Friendsville. Also fish out of Little River some during the week. Talked to a guy in a black and white XTB21 at the ramp on Topside road several weeks ago, said he was local. There's a few of us out there!!
When I bought my xb03 last year I figured there would be a lot of Allison boats on the east TN lakes. I see mostly big corporate boats. It's ok though, love the style and speed of my XB2003. I also love that the factory is 20 minutes from me.