Saw the Larry Register Ally on C/L

Paul

Looks like a decent deal. Just curious how fast that combo is w/ the 850XS. Anyone have one similar that can tell me?

Freebird

Been a while since I've been on here, so I cleaned up my signature photos that turned into Photobucket ads. Got a text from a friend (Dave) that somebody was asking questions. I've honestly only run that boat once (last fall) after rigging the 850XS and running it with double oil since it had been a while since it had been run. We basically just bolted the motor on and took it to the river. Boat ran mid-60's with Dave pacing me in his XB2002, and it drives great. I'm sure it has 70 in it after it's dialed in, but I primarily just wanted to run it some and put around 4 gallons of fuel or so through it just cruising up the river and back.

The deal is WAY beyond decent, and I've priced it to sell.

Freebird

How far are you off I-75
Just like Dave said, about 20 minutes from the 75/40 split, west of Knoxville in Kingston, TN. I see you're a long ways away, but I can assure you that this boat will not disappoint. Those pics were taken the day we dropped it in the pond, and it's been under its cover ever since. I guess I'm not getting notifications from this place anymore, but you can contact me through the Craigslist ad if you want.