Scott Jordan CF Ally

JaySmithRacing

Scott Jordan driving CF Ally

A little birdy told me that Scott Jordan opened some eyes today making several "on a string passes" in unlimited outboard today in his C.F. Allison at Mt. Pleasant ...

GREAT DRIVING JOB SCOTT for first time out in the boat in unlimited class on alky...

Congrads to ALL the High Points winners that were clinched today at Mt. Pleasant, Texas DSRA Race...

Jay

Jay @ JSRE

Last edited:

Tim Bostic

Hey Jay,
Do you know if Scott will be running in SDBA in Unlimited Outboard.... Lucas Series?
Or is he planning on DSRA only?
Thanks,
Tim Bostic

JaySmithRacing

I'm TRYING to do some convincing for Scott to try the rope Tim but Scott has a VERY busy life, his family, and business is a 25 hour a day job... He is an avid hunter and fisherman, he has a 6 year old that LOVES fishing too, so might be stretching him a bit thin to add another venue..

He might pop up at one of the races , who knows..

WE will see,
Jay

racerx

Jay i think Matthews old boat has been opening eyes for a few years now,he sure does know how to make things fast,and Scott should be proud to own that package,i know i sure would love to pull the trigger on that boat...

JaySmithRacing

Jeff,

If YOU only knew how much work Scott has done to that boat in the 6 weeks he's owned it you would be amazed.....

LIke Ripleys believe it or not...

JAY

alc

Yea from what I heard Harry wasent eating any cheeseburgers on the starting line either.

AMERICAN

It would be great to see pics of this boat,can anyone post some....