Scott Jordan does it again

JaySmithRacing

Congradulations to Scott Jordan for not only winning the DSRA High Points Championship but also the 2012 DSRA World OUTLAW CLASS today in the final race of the DSRA season...

GREAT JOB SCOTT,
Jay

mdevrow

Congradulations Scott Jordan saw you run in Gulfport OUTLAW Class.Launch is not the word!! Dont see many people running with that setup!!

JaySmithRacing

Tim,

He had a skeg this time but was short a full reed petal after the first pass , alky spewing out over the rear of the boat and in cowl and still won..

Jay

Last edited:

JaySmithRacing

Scott's motor was running on 5 cylinders the last 4 passes . Anyone that was there and knows anything about a V-6 Mercury knows that to be a fact...

Scott was lucky the motor didn't catch on fire with the complete rear engulfed with alky spewing from the complete missing reed..

Can't wait till this Scott Jordan white A boat makes a complete race hitting on all 6 and with a skegged lower unit, I think some are gonna be REAL suprised..

Jay..

racerx

Eric you let that thing beat ya on 5 cyl,hard to beleive,i would bet Eric would beat that if Jordan disconnected a spark plug,heck i would bet money???

patches

The rematch will have to wait till next year. I'm parking it for the winter. Don't know what good a rematch would do anyway, I can't outrun him on 5 cylinders:rolling eyes