Scream and Fly

Paul

Anyone know what happened to their buy and sell forum?

whipper

What you have to do is google S&F then follow the new link. With the new site the old book mark you may have wont work because the ULR is differant now. Its totaly a new format. Not sure how I like it yet either so far because the new ones colors dont do anything for me.:confused Try just opening the page by googling it. Then add to favorites once you log in again and it should start working again for you.

Last edited:

aeneas

What you have to do is google S&F then follow the new link. With the new site the old book mark you may have wont work because the ULR is differant now. Its totaly a new format. Not sure how I like it yet either so far because the new ones colors dont do anything for me.:confused Try just opening the page by googling it. Then add to favorites once you log in again and it should start working again for you.
It will be better according to their admin:

"Don't worry, the text colors will revert to the previous colors. We'll be making adjustments throughout the week."
- Scream and Fly Administrator

http://forums.screamandfly.com/showthread.php?216144-new-scream-and-fly-site&p=1977349#post1977349

strip

My old favorites link still works, but you must scroll to the bottom of Forums rather than clicking on the link at the top of the home page.

whipper

My old favorites link still works, but you must scroll to the bottom of Forums rather than clicking on the link at the top of the home page.
Cool never tried that. My bookmark was straight to the forum instead of the home page. What ya think?:sad:big grin I guess like aeneas say theres still more to come. So we,ll just have to wait and see i guess. Im sure Greg has good tast and will have it looking sick when hes done. He has good tast in women anyway from what Ive seen.:big grin

whipper

What going on now.. I cant get on. goggle brings it up but then says page cant be displayed WTF!!!
Im haveing the same thing happen!!! I can get on the main page but not the forums. Must be a glitch Im sure Greg is getting bombarded with emails right about now.:banghead

Alli-drenaline Rush

Don't know if you guys are seeing the same problem, but I can drag the cursor over www.screamandfly.com/....... if I then do a left click, I get an error - can't find the site. If I remove the right-most "/" then hit enter, I get to the sites' login page...... don't know why my computer insists on adding the "/" to the end of websites....

Richard

whipper

BTW the link above works by adrenilin
OK I just got on hears what happen. I think the ulr has changed? I googled Scream and fly. I clicked on the first one the ussual one that has all the foum Home ect on it and no go into the forum. I went down the google search page to a differant S&F forums link and it got me to the forum. I then logged in and all went well. What a PITA.:confused: Anyway I think if you google it and try a page farther down on the search it might work for ya.? The first few on Google must be the old sites page that doesnt exist anymore?? Orr just follow the link above.

Last edited:

David Shook

I don't frigging get it? I've been on that site for years, depend on it for boats , parts , race dates and what is going on period, I've tried that re- register **** which as a rule once I get in, I don't have a clue and could give a crap less what my password is, if I have to keep a written note as to what my password is, I'll just write you a letter or call you on the phone, old school? I'm getting my slide rule out as we speak, can't remember the letters we are supossed to use but to get to the point, laughed out fucking loud, hope nothing was lost from pre text to post text?
Your old Puter Illiterate Friend,
Shook