Seat Removal

B HEBERT

If i remember right, there was a pressed pin in the track that kept it from coming off the tracks. Had to push that out and slide the seat out the front of the tracks.

Westy

Re: Seat Removal- Update

I looked for some type of pin to push out of the track but could not find anything. Decided to take the upholstery off and found the 4 bolts that hold the seat to the track, took them out and the then it was easy to unbolt the track from the floor.

whipper

I looked for some type of pin to push out of the track but could not find anything. Decided to take the upholstery off and found the 4 bolts that hold the seat to the track, took them out and the then it was easy to unbolt the track from the floor.
Yep. Turn it sideways and have a side steer. Works great got ride of 25lbs counter balance doing mine that way. plus you can slide it way over to off set passengers better also.:beer:

Westy

Yep. Turn it sideways and have a side steer. Works great got ride of 25lbs counter balance doing mine that way. plus you can slide it way over to off set passengers better also.:beer:
I tried doing that but I'm only 5'6" and I could not reach the go pedal.:smile

Plus I have to put my baby up for sale and I want to keep it as stock as possible. Except the JSRE. :big grin In 2-3 years I'll be back in the market for a XB02 or XTB21. We are building a new house and my Allison is being converted into shutters and new furniture.:banghead