shipping

catfish123

My son had recently discussed some boat shipping with him. Everyone's situation and financial situation are different but in my opinion, there wasn't anything cheap about it. Unfortunately, I don't have unlimited funds.

Jimxb02

Just check the yellow pages or internet for companies that specilize in shipping cars or boats. I had my boat shipped from California to Florida several years ago. It came on a flat bed truck with four other boats on it well tied down and covered. I can't remember the company or what it cost ; but I remember the cost was reasonable at the time.

Jim

aaronmt

Ive had boats shipped from Florida and as well as Alabama to Washington State.Ive used Uship both times and it was about $2000.

Last edited:

zatchmo

I used uship.com getting mine from south carolina to north dakota. I want to say it was around $1200. It was under $1 per loaded mile anyway. I figured I couldn't take the time off from work, drive, pay for gas+hotel+food for what it ended up costing. I also called Frank Mole, and although he gets great reviews, the quote was quite a bit higher than I ended up paying at uship. When the boat showed up, it was just some guy in an avalanche towing my boat. He claimed he stopped and checked the tire pressures and wheel bearings a few times along the way. Either way, the guy I bought the boat from got it all ready for me, so I wasn't worried.

aeneas

I had my SS-2000 transported from Pensacola, FL to Brunswick, GA for $1,000 but it was a panic thing... Frank Mol

delgrad59

Had my gs shipped from Minnesota to Florida. Used uship. Delivery was late but made it safely. Got freaked out due to the delay but ultimately getting it here in one piece was more important. Paid about 700 bucks

LAAllison

Just curious but are you shipping from Silverhill and where you going? I'm on the road often between here and Tex and up to D.C. My brother in law does Hot Shot runs from Bay Minette and might be able to help.
Art

RTR

basscatlildave

Just curious but are you shipping from Silverhill and where you going? I'm on the road often between here and Tex and up to D.C. My brother in law does Hot Shot runs from Bay Minette and might be able to help.
Art

RTR
I am looking at a boat in Texas that I need shipped to me.