Simply Amazing

catfish123

I have had several Hydromotive Quad IV OT props in different pitches over the years. Most recently I had a 28 and a 26. The 26 was purchased over the net and it never quite lifted my boat, especially the bow the way I thought it should so it became one of those that was rarely used. A few months ago, I called Todd Bucknell about it and he said to send it to him and he would work on it. He did, and that results are nothing short of AMAZING!!! It has unbelievable lift now, even at relatively low speeds and the "digging the nose" feeling is totally gone. For anyone with an XB2003 who has not run a Quad IV OT, you are missing one of, if not the BEST prop you will ever run on it. I have run countless other props, and none compare with the overall performance I have achieved from an OT. If you pick one up, and it isn't just right, trust me, Todd can make it that way :smile:smile:smile

Last edited:

harrells

Absolutely right! I have been doing some prop testing on my new motor and also have a stock 26 that I am gonna send to him to work his magic once I get some more test time on it so I can give him some #'s on it. I am sure it will perform much better after that. My last motor ran a 28 Hydro and it was my best prop by far once it was dialed in by Todd.

GotMyAlly

Yep......couldn't agree more. That was about all I ever ran on my 03. 99% of the time, it was the OT. Only time I took it off was to put on a knob cut once a year to play with at the rally.

catfish123

This prop is DAY AND NIGHT difference since Todd worked on it.

TBuck2003

All BS aside I APPRECIATE each and every one of you guys more than you know !!!!! Thx for the kind words...

TBuck

catfish123

Dave.........the acceleration is blistering fast...........without a doubt, the best hole shot of any prop I've ever had..........it takes off real flat.

catfish123

Hey Todd...........the more I run this prop, the better I like it. Just remember what you did to it for me, because I'm sure another one is in my future.

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey Todd...........the more I run this prop, the better I like it. Just remember what you did to it for me, because I'm sure another one is in my future.
Todd is supposed to be duplicating it for Brian right now. :big grin

whipper

Wow you got my attention. Im going to have to bight the bullet and try one now also like yours. Im so poor.:big grin And dang it I just got a call into work for OT night shift for 12hrs tonight. The Alli is all hooked up in the driveway I was just heading out the dam door! Oh well. A few more of these I can afford to get her done.:beer: My baby will have to wait till friday to rip up the lake now.:sad

RedAllison

Glad to hear it guys! A few of us been sayin for years that the OT is THE best all purpose prop you'll bolt on a 03. They drive like a Cadillac, make the boat feel like they are 2ft longer in rough water, they're tough as nails & the MORE weight you pile into them the MORE you'll like it! ONLY the OT will give you ALL of that...:beer:

LakeAnna

Todd did a 26 knob for me a few weeks back I got to run it a few times before my gearcase went to crap...:mad:

It pulls like heck! Nice work from up North for sure... :big grin

Last edited: