Six Weeks

fastglass1

and counting until I will be on the road headed to Clear Lake. :very happy

I got back from the Stroker Rally a week ago and it was so much fun I can't wait for next years. I was not able to drag my boat that far but still had fun driving some other Strokers and doing some fishing with one of the guys.

Clear Lake should be a lot more fun. Having my own boat to run and fish. Fishing should be really good by then. :gone fishing

Looking forward to see most of you again. :shock: I won't name names. :LMAO:

Last edited:

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mine's alive...this break-in thing sucks! I can't wait for somebody to not be flyin by me anymore...:shock: Still researching the airport thing for my friend Michele, it sounds like she's gonna be able to get her vacation time.

Brian :beer:

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
Heat Cycles is the best way to break an engine in. The more complete cool downs, the better!
Yep, hopefully I can take it out for some laps around the lake friday night then out for a good cruise on the sound over the weekend. I hope...I can't wait to be able to pin it eventually...not that I'm experienced enough yet to hang it out, but I wanna feel the acceleration!

R

Redding XB21

Our Mr. Finch usually does heat cycles to the extreme. Kinda like ingot to casting to ingot to casting and on and on. One thing about omceeze stuff, it sure recycles------alot.

I sure want to here that sack of cats

J

John Richied

Our Mr. Finch usually does heat cycles to the extreme.

I sure want to here that sack of cats
Gary is a heat cycling machine for sure! :laughing

Since Gary won

Last edited by a moderator:

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'll volunteer too! BTW, what are water temps that time of year down there? I'd like to do some skiing while I'm there too. (still need to install the pole) Guess I'll be bringing all 3 of my props, lol.

fastglass1

Water temp should be in the low 40's. :gasp:gasp

There is one thing fisherman don't need is more skiers. :LMAO:

This is a guess but I think the water temp should be around 62 to 65 that time of year. Should be some great fishing. :gone fishing