Skid planer

MGEOD

Yes its a Allison planer.. Yes its been installed . I never installed it on my boat tho. Never took time to install and sold the boat. I picked it up used on here

MGEOD

That is what I was going to put it on.. Bolts to jackplate , should fit np .. im me your info , Thanks Mike

Last edited:

john n

on the skid planner for sale - please put me in line if all else fall thru.

Thanks in advance

john n

john neafus
jeffersonville, in

AMERICAN

How long is it?
Looks like this one is sold...but if your asking cause you are going to build one ,its 16" long.....I have a new one Im will be adding to my boat soon if you need any other sizes just send me your email addy and Ill send you pics and sizes you need..Mike

MGEOD

Per Bill at Allison the 2003 needs the long one which is 19.5 , which this one is . The guy that is buying called Allison to talk about it . That is where that info came from.

AMERICAN

Per Bill at Allison the 2003 needs the long one which is 19.5 , which this one is . The guy that is buying called Allison to talk about it . That is where that info came from.
I dont know about the size for the XB but I just bought this one for my XS2003 and the front to back lenght is 16" and its the same size plate that jas638 got from Bill last year..(we are both running a 12" set back).....Heres a link for pics of the plate that came from allisons web site.....

http://forum.allisonowners.com/showthread.php?t=9445

.....p/n is 2529 plate and 3495 brackets hope this helps

Last edited: