Skid planner for a xb2003

spd663

How much of a difference does a skid planer make on a xb 2003. Is it worth the money. Thanks for the info

dubmoney

it does get on plane a little faster, and it comes off plane a little flater... takes longer to stop. I have not purchased one yet, becuase I have plenty of horsepower to jump on plane. I have gone to great lengths to keep my boat as light as possible, top end is my game, so skid planner isn't worth it to me, however, I can see why people have them. If money was no object I would have one, and probably put it on and never take it off. When I race jet skis they do jump out in front at first, a skid planer would help me catch them quicker. lol

SLOmofo

"When I race jet skis they do jump out in front at first, a skid planer would help me catch them quicker. lol " Then ya reel them in and mow them down.......................................... Figuratively...of course. This one flat leaves HARD. Butt it a trick ski.

xb03

How much of a difference does a skid planer make on a xb 2003. Is it worth the money. Thanks for the info
Any type of plate under the jackplate definitely helps, with backwash and keeping the bow down on holeshot.