SMALL HUB PROP NEEDED

allisondog69

I HAVE A 97 2003XB WITH A STOCK 225 PM LOOKING FOR A GOOD ALL AROUNG PROP FOR FISHING AND RUNNING. ALREADY HAVE A 25 TEMPTEST BUT LOOKING TO UPGRADE, IF YOU HAVE ONE FOR SELL SEND ME A MESSAGE

RedAllison

ad when I got my rig new it had a 25 Tempest and I HATED that prop. I quickly replaced it with a 26" small hub Trophy with PVS and liked that prop until I had a chance to swap even for a 27" small hub PVS Trophy. They aren't perfect, but for the money they are tough, good running props. With the 27" you should be able to run in the 88-89 range with a two man load.

But then I see you are in Amarillo, what is the altitude there? If over 3K then you might need to drop down too a 26". I assume you are able to slam the limiter with that 25"er now as it is?
RA

allisondog69

yes lots of altatude, looking to buy a prop, possibly a trophy but i have heard that there are some better props for not much more money. its just so dang confusing, you hear one day you can't beat the trophy for a fishing load then the next day guys are saying how much they hate it compared to yadayadayada.. so i hope to get to try a few diffrent ones and make my own decision. i had a relly nice 24 chopper that was cut polished and thinned but the thin blades didn't last me long, run great though, 86 loaded and screamed out of the hole.

fishnfireman

Dog,
I,m still testing on my new boat so I don't know if any will be for sale..
but your welcome to try them.
I loved the RE4 props I found that a 26 for Merideth and above then a 28 for lower.

allisondog69

OH I THOUGHT YOU WERE RUNNING A FAT SHAFT PROP WITH THE NEW BOAT, I WAS HOPEING YOU HAD A FEW LYING AROUND FROM THE OLD 225 .

TnRiver03xb

I have a 26 chopper that has been motified with a bullet cut, by props-plus. I ran it on my 03 with 225PM. But I have a fat shaft 2.5xs now and cannot use it. It has new hub with less than 10hr on it.
256-272-8268