SOLD--Allison XTB 21 **Must see**

You are looking at an awesome Allison XTB21 four-passenger High Performance bass boat. This is build #16 from the Allison Factory according to Bill at the Allison Plant. It is a 1985 model XTB…one of a kind. It is lightweight, fast, and handles rough water surprisingly well. This boat was totally redone from top to bottom in 2017. It has a new transom and stringers (guaranteed for life-$5000), New Allison Interior, Allison carpet and OEM latches, New Pro Hydraulic Steering, New Rapid Jack Manual Plate, Yamaha Controls and Key switch, and much much more. It has a very fresh rebuilt 1989 Yamaha Excel 225hp Short Shaft motor. The Motor was totally rebuilt including all new crankshaft bearings all the way up to pistons, rings, everything.... using only genuine Yamaha parts and gaskets. All work done was professionally done at Breaux and Daigle Yamaha Marine in Louisiana. The engine has 23.7 hours total time since it was rebuilt. It has a few performance goodies also; Lake heads, aftermarket tuner, reeds, spacer plate, velocity stacks, Yamaha Pro-V electronics, Hydro-Tec Lightweight Cowling, and more. The Clamp Bracket has been professionally lightened and it also has a custom trim unit. The engine's compression is around 132 to 139 lbs on my Craftsman gauge. It has 12 hours of break-in time on it and another 12 hours with me learning how to drive and balance a side steer Allison XTB. There was a lot of balancing batteries, trolling mota, coolers and anchors, and such. The marine batteries were new last summer in 2019. It has a 12-volt trolling motor that was new also from the dealer in Louisianna.
I am currently running a SRX 29” 3 blade prop with a 1:73 gear ratio. It has a low water pickup along with a nose cone. The motor is set at 3/8 below the pad. It runs 89-90mph at 6200 RPMs. I believe there is more speed to be found, but I’m over 70 miles from the nearest lake and I have other boats not being used too. The live wells all look like brand new, but I’m sure it will still need some updating in the fishing department. I have never fished out of this boat. It was used just as a pleasure boat to pick on the Rangers and Tritons around here. The trailer is a 2011 single axle with disc brakes, newer hubs and bearings, new tires and wheels, new carpet, and new bunks. I would be glad to help delivery as long as we keep it reasonable. I have numerous pics of the transom work before and after photos….also of the prior interior and everything else. You will not be disappointed. This is one of the nicest Allison XTB’s around. There are no cracks or scuffs or dings anywhere!!! The bottom of the boat looks like new.....very very low hours. I have all my receipts and documentations from each business who did work for me on this Ally. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to call or text. Joy rides are encouraged….I’m not a very good passenger though. $14,500 obo. Thanks for looking. 641-451-5131

Attachments

Dave Horlsey

I am interested in your boat, would consider selling without the motor? I am interested either way.. thanks
Dave

hunter35745

Is this still available, do the rear seats come out and can you use them for fishing seats on a pedestal, how does the boat ride, I have never seen an Allison with this configuration. Thanks

Sorry for late responses...apparently my notifications are off. The transom was done by Captain Nabbers in Morristown, Illinois. Yes, all seats come out. The boat actually sold on Sunday. Thanks everyone.