Sold

Prop Nut

Probationary User
I'm looking for a 1988 to 1994 high performance Allison bass boat and would be interested in taking your rigged bass boat and trailer ; without your outboard motor or fishing gear ; in on trade for my high performance STV boat and trailer .... My wife and I love our STV and would never sell it ; but we are over 60 years old and feel that a high performance Allison bass boat is a lot roomier to move around in inside and might be much easier for us to climb in and out of after docking the boat while we grow older .

FOR SALE ...1988 STV Pro Comp with sprint bottom and Trailer without outboard motor ..... I'm selling this beautiful pickle-forked boat and trailer for $7,000 .. I have only put 106 hours of actual running time on the boat in the 16 years I have owned it ! .... I'm keeping my Mercury outboard because of the low hours on it .... The boat has no stress cracks and is structurally sound and has been garaged and never left outside ..... The first owner kept it inside too ... The blue part of this high speed performance boat has been custom painted and the rest of the boat is the original gel coat ....This high speed boat has the original racing boat style pulley and cable steering in it that has been used for power boat racing .... The seats are in decent shape but the drivers seat is showing some minor wear and one inch of stitching in a corner of it has come loose ... It would be a easy fix .... The boat has a brand new battery in it .

The trailer is in great shape and the tires are almost new .

If you would like to make a deal or ask questions about my boat your can use the forum or e mail me at
creativecustompainting @hotmail.com

I live in Angola Indiana

Last edited: