Some Boxer Pups in Louisiana for sale

baitcaster

Posting for a neighbor and buddy of mine. He has 5 male Boxer puppies for sale. As of the date of posting they are 4 weeks old. They have already been AKC registered. The tails have been cut, dew claws removed,wormed and given a clean bill of health. All Boys. Here is his Email: jldiii0667@yahoo.com (Larry) ; he is asking $375.00 each.

My wife, son and I went over to play with them this evening and they are just too cute. The my mom is the sister of my Boxer, just from another litter.

baitcaster

I really shouldn't have shown my wife this post, lol!
LOL, they are cute. As a Boxer Owner, they really are great dogs. My wife has been trying to talk me into another one, as well :LMAO:, but it ain't happening.

Roy good to hear from you bro!
Dido - been a little while since I posted on here. I periodically come on and read whats been happening and quietly get caught up with whats up. You been doing OK?

K.Kiser

I've never had a Boxer, but a couple long-time good friends have and they were always good dogs... They'd seem to be total potatoes for a given amount of time, and the rest of the time they were being goofy playful.. Both dogs also wouldn't let you sit in a chair or on a couch alone... They crawl up there and love to cuddle and eventually fall alseep on you, even though one of'em was over 100 lbs.. They were lots of fun and seem to be easy to care for..

nort

Wow!!
Good thing I didn't see this befor the trip to Jasper.
We would've come home with 2.
We've always got ours in pairs and then grab another pair when one we loose one. The mature single helps train the pups.
Our current knucklehead lost his brother to lymphoma 18 months ago at the age of 6. We're considering another pair but 3 boxers for what could be 3 or 4 years is a lot of dog!
You can't beat em though....best dogs ever. (just my .02$)