Some Rally pics

K

Kevin from FL

Thanks Phill.

Here is a close up.

This is the sun coming up at 6:30AM Sunday morning when we left the hotel.

FLYING BUTCHER

pictures

Thanks for pictures. Sure looks like a great time. I WILL BE THERE NEXT YEAR> Good God, someone tell Lou to put a shirt on!!!
That was scary!! Did Badbait get lost or slaped touching anyone?

Blue Gray in PA

Thanks for posting the pictures Kevin. It seemed my camera was always in the truck or at the hotel when I needed it so now I can show some friends and family the fun we had. The kids will like seeing themselves as well but Ryan looks bored on the tube picture -probably because it was just getting started. Once he got to ride by himself and I picked up the speed a little, he was smiling ear to ear. Thanks again.

RedAllison

BGP I gotta say one thing, I believe you set a new mileage record for a Ally Rally attendee. And the funniest part is you did it mostly without leaving sight of the ramp. Folks I'm here to tell ya, BGPs ol XTB21 got more family, water toy pullin and fishin duty than all the other boats COMBINED!!!

That XTB is proof of how much fun and multi-purpose a boat the Alli is. I don't recall seeing it one single time in the water without having a rearend in every seat and some sort a water toy either being towed behind it or strapped down on the deck. I also gotta say your boy will be the next Bill Dance, I just "thought" I loved to fish when I was a kid. EVERYWHERE, EVERYTIME I saw him he was casting up a storm, be it in the boat or on the bank. I even saw him casting through the bushes on the bank at Louisville Point Park during the expo. THATs one kid you won't have to chase at night and wonder what he is doing and who is is out with as he gets older! :wink:

TOO BGP, recipient of: The OFISHKUL total mileage during the rally award!
RA

Blue Gray in PA

We did use up our share of dead dinosaurs every day that's for sure. We even bought some on the water at Douglas Lake and I didn't even want to see what the per gallon price was. By the end of the day, the GPS breadcrumb trail looked like a sea of black dots but the kids had fun.

You're right about my son enjoying fishing. He talks about it every day and we're probably going out this afternoon in a little boat we have. I've even seen him fish a creek that's two feet deep and four feet wide down the street from our house catching four and six inch long suckers for fun.

The Allison is a great all-around boat for us and being part of this great family makes it all the better. Sorry we didn't get to meet everybody but there's always next year.