Sonar???

Mick

Ok guys, I already know Craig's response lol(feel free to chime in though) I can't decide on the hds7 gen 2 bundle from cabelas for 799$ or the bird 999 ci hd combo for 899$??? Decisions in life could be worse. My question is from everyone's experience what is the better unit. Ease of use and imaging wise.. I'm finding so many mixed reviews. I'm leaning towards the lowrance because that's what I've always had and my buddy Craig is an expert with these.. Any opinions would be greatly Appreciated..

And on a side note cabelas has some
AWSOME knife deals last night/today.. Sog skinning knife for 15$ regularly 80!! Had to buy on last night at 12am lol.. Hunting season will do that, make you buy things you really don't need... I'm a junky for quality steel..

Allyfishing

lol....I'm far from being an "expert" but I do know my Lowrance products. i think it's what you've grown up using and becoming familiar with the products menu system. I like watching Timmy Horton and his lessons on Raymarine. that's one sonar unit I would love to see and use on the water to see how it compares to my Lowrance.

Mick

The 7's are in the mail.. Very excited to have new sonar as the newest units I've played with were lms520's.. Can't wait to p/u my new to me boat and rig it, but for now and the next couple days I'm in deer hunt mode.. Hopefully my bullet will connect with a big ol pa buck!!!