Speed Trails / 129mph Reynolds DVD Ready

FFWD

I finally had some time to finish and edit the 1987 NOA Speed Trials video which includes the 129mph record run of Glen Reynolds. Several people contacted me about wanting to buy a copy. I didn't really do this to make money, just thought everyone would enjoy seeing it. I used Pinnacle editing software to go through and label each run with boat/motor/owner/speed info to the best of my memory from 22 years ago. If anybody gets a copy and sees a boat they recognize or knows any info on a boat that I don't have listed or have listed wrong, please let me know and I can easilly change the info on the next batch.
As for cost, after figuring up the cost for the Lightscribe DVD, case, packing, and shipping I come up with $10 to your door. Let me know what you think and if you want one.

You can send payment to my paypal account : bdharden@pbtcomm.net

OR send check or money order to:
Brian Harden
3112 Pond Branch Rd
Leesville, SC 29070

Canadian orders add $2 for extra shipping

Also please PM me your mailing address so I know where to send it.

Last edited:

XSive

If you'll mail it to Canada I'll take one. Need address to send $$$ plus let me know how much extra to mail here.

FFWD

Hadn't thought about how to do the money. I'll think about it and let you know.

XSive, I'll check with the post office and see what the cost is. What city in Canada?

XSive

Hadn't thought about how to do the money. I'll think about it and let you know.

XSive, I'll check with the post office and see what the cost is. What city in Canada?
Winnipeg Manitoba

h2oskiier30

I would like one, too.

XSive...You got any deer hunting land up that way with any pesky monster bucks you'd like taken out? :big grin

Fishforcash

I would love one. Just post a address to send the cash or pay pal.

whipper

Me to Brian do ya have a paypal address or send to Quality Marine SC? If shipping to Canada it shouldn't be to much in an envelope at the post office. 5-8 bucks at the most?
If ya know how much to me you can just standardize the price to Canada. I'm the furthest away from you I'm sure. So what ever it cost you can say something like 15 US to Canada? I would pay that to have a piece of Allison history in my collection!
BTW my hats off to you for your hard work doing this for us all to enjoy. I know its very time consuming and your a busy guy! Thanks

RedAllison

I wouldn't send him cash through the mail, FedEx, UPS etc... ALOT of those employees have sight that has evolved to where they can see THRU envelopes and sense cash! :gasp

I'd think the easiest thing would be to send him a USPS Money Order,
RA

Allyfishing

FFWD...just sent ya a paypal payment. I'll take a copy too. Sounds pretty cool. Thanks, Craig :gone fishing

FFWD

I have sent out the DVD to everyone that has sent either sent check or PayPal as of today. I had more requests than I thought I would and had to make more copies. Hope everyone enjoys them and please let me know if yours does not come soon.
Thanks, Brian