Sponsors 2011

allisonriverrat

anyone wishing to help out with rally this year please contact me for details..... any and all is VERY,VERY, much appreciated.... we have had some great people to help in last several years, and thank you very much...... anyone that has attended knows that i truley strech and spend every dollar,lol, to give yall the best vacation i can. thanks tony...931 446 5258

allison2003

The okie's are in we have already talked , anything else Tony give me a call !!!!

allisonriverrat

thanks big daddy! lol. yall guys always help, and its very much appreciated by everyone, if yalls gang keeps growin, oakies will be able to sponsor whole week!lmao! thanks again

allison2003

Tony it was great talking to you today , you and your helpers do a great job putting this rally on for us , we thank you for your effort !!!! We need to get enough sponsors you have plenty of money and food to work with, so folks do what you can to make it easy for the dream team to make it great for the week !!!

BKP

Tony,
Happy to sponsor again this year. Our favorite week of the year!
Let us know when you would like a check.
Sincerely,
Brandon, Jessica and Boys

bringit

tony wont let me attend,dont know why he dont like me.lol tony when/where is the rally?i might get my shop to sponsor a little!let me know what ya need help with and what.thanks shawn