Spring Stupidity ???

TBuck2003

Just seeing what the market would be for a really NICE GSE that runs pretty good... White with Red racing Stripes on deck. Third color is Black above and below rub rail on wing tips. Grey interior carpet with grey / red / black monogrammed Allison Logo seats. Boat would be NO MOTOR, single axle trailer, with hydraulic steering. 2000 Model Year. Alpine stereo Ipod compatible with 4 speaker set up. Most have seen the boat. Boat is SUPER nice and RIGHT.

SERIOUS inquries only and please no trades. Might go another route and want to see what what market is for the GSE. No I am not drinking...Lol

Last edited:

ziemer

Does it come with all the finely tuned GS props???

:shock: :big grin :beer:

wc911

I would but the first pic ruined it for me with the re re in the passenger seat!!!!!!!! :big grin Good Luck with the sale Sweeeeeet Boat!! Some one will have a awsome ride!!!!!!

BALD ALLISON

SMOKIN?????? This boat is spotless and I've been 104 in it. Drives like a champ.Hell, it still smells new. No junkfo sho!!

Your Crazee Todd. Lol

Philly

Last edited:

njj502

Nice ride Todd. Twin to my 93. You're gonna kick yourself.... Unless u know more bout the 24' than we do...

jimbob88

Thats it phil!! John- even you said I look pretty damn hot in most those outfits. Dont want to spill the beans but todd might be getting a 95 xb03 he is very familiar with.....