SS 2000 boatmate trailer roller

JETZ

Anyone with an SS have this problem? The yellow roller is below the trailer frame, and does not support the boat. I've wrapped some rug scrap to the area as a temp fix. The brackets for the yellow roller seem to brewelded horizontal, the next roller behind (going to back) the brackets are angled upwards.

This looks like poor build quality from Boatmate.

Frank

bec

Bow roller lowered making the boat drop down in the trailer causing the rub?bunks not set properly.these trailers never cease to amaze me. 28 to 50+ thousand dollar boat on a boatmate trailer .:same ole song:

Fishfast

Bow roller lowered making the boat drop down in the trailer causing the rub?bunks not set properly.these trailers never cease to amaze me. 28 to 50+ thousand dollar boat on a boatmate trailer .:same ole song:
I hate Boatmate......

bec

I guess what really put a bad taste in my mouth is I emailed I called and never got a response .had to get my info through darris when I took my boat to him to have some pad work.

catfish123

As far as I know, these rollers were never intended to support the boat while trailering it. The bunks, and not the rollers should be providing all the support for the boat. The rollers are guides and are used for help depending on ramp angles while loading.

Fishfast

I guess what really put a bad taste in my mouth is I emailed I called and never got a response .had to get my info through darris when I took my boat to him to have some pad work.
Thats standard

K.Kiser

They're just there to for a momentary guide as the hull is moving onto the trailer.. After that, the hulls weight is 100% supported by the runner bunks Edit: what catfish said.. Reckon I should read all the replies before I reply

Last edited: