ss2000 For sale or possible trade

lukasyeske

retty lazy about selling this boat because didn't really want to sell it. I recently bought a new truck and now the boat does'nt match. It drives me nutz that they don't match:furious. So anyways I'm looking for somthing in white. I'm most intressted In a grand sport. Might be intressted in anything as long as it matches new white truck. I wish i could own 1 of every model allison but i have pretty limited funds for that. Dosn't have to be an allison will concider any offer I like toys ! I want$19000 boat motor and trailer $9000 just the boat. The motor is 260hp with a 15inch mid section, cle lower unit. The motor run excellent its a 10 on a scale 1 to10. boats a 9 on a scale 1 to 10. It has a few small scratches nothing that would't come out with a little work. Interiour is an 8. The passenger seats are in great shape but the driver seat is a little yellowing from suntan lotion,but not bad Will send more pictures serious enquieries. Please don't hesitate to call. lukas (608)290-4940. More pics of boat on owners under ss2000 260hp lukas yeske

lukasyeske

I have a couple weeks off work so call anytime And i'll try to replie the posts posted promtly. Also the boat is a puter color with black wings its very uneque , and very sharp!

S

Scott Gilmore

What year is the boat ? What kind of shape is the trailer in also tandem/single ? Where are you located ? Thanks ! Scott
Send me pics to..........allyss2000@sbcglobal.net

DOUBLE J

Nothing personal dude but why does it matter if the boat and tow vehicle match. When your in the boat nobody cares what your towing it with. Hell I got a Lightning that matches my boat but I tow it w/ my company truck. But if you want a SS to match your white truck I got a SS I'm thinking of selling.

lukasyeske

I'm really intrested in a grand sport looking for a little extra room and my motor has plenty of power to push the extra weight. please post pics of trade or send them to lukasyeske@yahoo.com

lukasyeske

It doesn't really matter that my boat matches my truck but you have to admit you like when you see a good looking rig rolling down the road.

whipper

Boy thats tempting!! I have always loved your SS but I still need da family boat for skiing and such. Im like you wish I had one for every occation and a Comand Bride to!:banghead Sweet looking SS!!

lukasyeske

My motor is a 1996 260 it has merc top pinned pistons, new crank, A 48 chip(no revlimiter). The porting was don by Dwayne Roberie. Just a mild port job I can still run 92 octain. All numbers on the motor match. Motor is very clean and runs really smooth. I was told the motor was all of 280hp maybeeee a little more.

lukasyeske

Not that it makes any difference but I have allways ran klotz oil threw my motor.

lukasyeske

I desided to sell the boat motor and trailer-$19,000 turn key. boat runs like a top. Anyone can jump in this boat and drive it 90mph. With a litttle practic anyone can drive this boat 100mph+

lukasyeske

I don't really have any better pictures to show the color. Its a sand color tan. call me and ill send you a dvd i just got a knew camcorder and it buns dvd' by it self. Im not that good at posting pics. If your really intrested call me with your address and ill take a 5min detailed video. Im going to make a couple copies if anyone wants to check it out CALL ME 608-290-4940 cant wait to try out my new cam. Ill try to get my girlfriend to post it, but if it proves to be difficault ill gladly maill anyone a dvd. Thanks Lukas yeske

lukasyeske

must sell having baby boy ! I'm stoked just like the first time i drove my ally droping price $18,.000. I don't want to sell but need to plan for a family. Tough sacrafice!!!!!!!!! Please help!