Starting shxt on Hot Boat

Forkin' Crazy

Well, not really. LOL! You should join up!!!:lol:

It is a pretty cool site... plenty of diversity. :twisted:

Click here.

and I was talking about a cat. :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW Let's see your Allison!! Here is a link to the main page, choose the "Image Center", and start an account. The pictures can be displayed by folloing the directions in the photo posting tutorial thread above.

Hot Boat

Thanks. 8)

BigRedAlli

Hey Jonn,
Glad to see you still have the SS. I thought you were trying to sell it last year? Sure is SHARP... 8)
Hope to see you in June......Also hope you have better luck this year...Seems that you have bad luck a rally's....... :?
Marty & Christie

john4utvols

I just tell my wife I'm selling it, But it would be very hard for me to let her go. I hope my rally luck gets better this year, last year I was sick the whole Allison rally, and you probably seen my fastbass video no luck for me at all, at these rally's

Forkin' Crazy

john4utvols said:
I just tell my wife I'm selling it, But it would be very hard for me to let her go. I hope my rally luck gets better this year, last year I was sick the whole Allison rally, and you probably seen my fastbass video no luck for me at all, at these rally's
That would be very hard to me to sell a fine boat like that. To me, if you sell something, you have to move up the ladder to sometihing better. The problem I have is finding sometihing better.... :shock:

Better luck on the rallies. I can't go to many because of my work... or the motor is broken...LOL! The Northern Chapter Byuboyz Rally is in Shreveport, LA in June on the Red River. It would be very cool if some of you guys could come. :D

BTW, The post on Hot Boat partially was directed at the Stoker crew, athough no one has posted yet. There was a thread on Stokers a while back, and they critisized our boats saying they coundn't take rough water, and you needed a bath tub to run them in.. so I figured I would jack with them a bit. :wink:

atgill

Forkin..do you know the guy in Monroe that has the white allison river racer with the 280 on it ??

he was working for the monroe polie dept

Andy Gill

john4utvols

Forkin... That is the week of the Allison rally, I wouldn't miss that for nothin it is a great time I have been the last two years, and I plan my year around that time. Wish you would come I would like to meet you, thats what rallys are about meeting new people. I know I have met some great people and some new friends, that I wouldn't have met if it wasn't for the A-boats.
Forkin thanks for the comments on the boat, red use to be my favorite color untill I bought this boat, I almost bought the same ride you have they get alot of looks don't they.
John

Forkin' Crazy

Andy, yea I know him. His name is Jimmy. Very cool guy. We've made a few rallies together.

Sorry John. I wish I could come. I am obligated to this one. They are my family!!!! And I love 'em!!!