Storms

jimbob88

Looking at the weather channel. Severe storms, tornados? How are we doing in the ohio valley area?

SmallJaw

Looking at the weather channel. Severe storms, tornados? How are we doing in the ohio valley area?
My BIL and his wife moved to Canton, OH last year and boy have they been introduced to some wild weather. Snow storms, tornado's, T'storms, ice, etc. etc. They just thought Birmingham and Orlando had some rough weather. No wonder the deer up there are so big. It takes a big old heart to survive!:gasp

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
My BIL and his wife moved to Canton, OH last year and boy have they been introduced to some wild weather. Snow storms, tornado's, T'storms, ice, etc. etc. They just thought Birmingham and Orlando had some rough weather. No wonder the deer up there are so big. It takes a big old heart to survive!:gasp
Hey, I've been in the Canton area all my life. If they ever need anything have them give me a holler.

SmallJaw

Hey, I've been in the Canton area all my life. If they ever need anything have them give me a holler.
Very much appreciated. I will tell them. Gordon Brewer is my BIL and his wife's name is Kim. Great people. Gordon works for Keenan Truck lines and is one of their VP's. He has something to do with their safety and security nationwide. A connection to family back here via an AA brother would be pretty kool.:smile