Suicidealli

Mick

Morning ally brothers, I just want to give a giant shout out and thankyou to Roy!! I dropped my engine off last sat and he worked his magic on my pm and started breaking it in yest. I know y'all don't need me to vouch for this mans knowledge and expertise on these promax engines.. But a huge thankyou is needed indeed!! You da man Roy, and I would recommend you to everyone I know! This boat has brought me in touch with some great people and I look forward to meeting more at the rally next week.. For now if anyone needs engine work I feel confident to say suicidealli is the man you need to talk to..

Now for the painstaking breakin.. Lol thanks a lot Roy, remember don't cut your grass this week.. Lol c y'all in a week..

Allyfishing

lol....what the heck is with the "y'all" panda from a pennsylvania dutchman???!!! lol just kidding!!!

Allyfishing

you're a coal cracker, eh? haha

I wonder if John and Will will have an award "Most Recently Blown Motor" award at the rally?? You may have that award wrapped up....no wait...never mine...I'm not gonna go and jinx anyone this close to the rally!!! lol