Summer

XSive

Well I guess the 3 weeks of summer we had in September are over. See the pic below. That was yesterday out my living room window and tonights low is calling for -10C or about 15F.

We had a VERY cool, wet, and windy August and July and for the first time ever September was warmer than both....Global warming my a$$.

Attachments

ROBERT CROSS

:very sad

Yeah...I know of what you speak, just got our new to us GSE home Fri. and now we got freeze warnings, guess we wait til next year.:same ole song

J

John Richied

Man... I feel bad for you.
You never took either of your Allisons out to run and play

BP1

Hate it for you Bill.
When I build my bio-dome, it will have one month of snow/winter and the other 11 months will be mid 70's :very happy

whipper

Ya that sucks XSive. Weve been haveing -10 to -15 at night and -3 for highs to. No snow yet but forcast for tonight a bit. Its going to warm up to +5 later this week so if the ice hasnt formed on the lake yet I might get out for a day or so yet. Your right its unusully cold the last few years. It seems like the winters are getting colder and lasting longer? Hope this dosnt continue for to many more years thats for sure!!

J

John Richied

Hate it for you Bill.
When I build my bio-dome, it will have one month of snow/winter and the other 11 months will be mid 70's :very happy
If you built it, they will come

J

John Richied

This is the start of a looooong winter post, I can see it now.

HOLD ON