TBUCK, a GREAT member of this Forum

ROBERT CROSS

:very happy

On our way back from Arkansas picking up our new to us GSE we stopped at
Hydromotive. Todd was as happy we were with our find, Mr. enthusiasm. Went thru the complete set-up with us. We set drive height, marked the jack plate, did a compression check, fixed a minor fuel line leak and answered a whole bunch of newbie questions. A terrific experience, I'm sure my learning curve has been shortened considerably. A sooper Allison booster!!!

Went with his recomendation on what prop would be best for us.

Thanks Todd Sandy & I really appreciate your time and help..."Fado" does too.

Attachments

whipper

Sounds like you had a great experience. Every time you can get advice from someone like Todd who knows his Alliosns and set up you surly will shorten the curve.
Ive talked to Todd on the phone quite a bit and sure wish I was closer to meet him and do some boating with him, seems like a super great guy.
Nice GSE.
Youll have a blast with her. There so much fun to drive and comfortable. Enjoy your new ride Robert, be safe and have a blast!!

TBuck2003

Bob,Sandy, Fado,

Pleasure was all mine!!!!! I will definitely take you up on the visit in the spring.Two identical GSEs tearing it up would be Double Trouble...

TBuck

RedAllison

Yep fora "azzhole yankee" ol Todd is GOOD PEEPS!!! :razz

Your setup should be READY to scream now, just gotta get that seat time and WAPOW you in like flint, :beer:
RA

RedAllison

:confused:

Red,

Didn't we drive right by 'ya on our way back from the Factory?
Not unless you was WAY lost or takin the long way home. I'm 350 miles west of the plant. I'm on the "forgotten by God" side of TN. :embarassed

Sounds like yall had a fun trip, :beer:
RA

john4utvols

Man, Yall talking about that same Yankee I know................. Yall just haven't spent enough time with him.............LOL. He is a pretty good turd, especially when you call him at 3 in the morning drunk.......... I'm sure if I didn't live so far away he would have chocked me out..

BigRedAlli

He is a pretty good turd, especially when you call him at 3 in the morning drunk..........
HeHeHe... Wouldn't know anything about that...:big grin

I,m sure he'll return the favor soon John!!! :razz