Tenn. spinnerbait maker

Foxy

Hey guys, Just got an opportunity to see the handy work of a lure maker from Madison Tenn. Spinnerbaits in particular. Does anyone know how to contact A Gary Gibson from Madison or Madisonville Tenn. I would be interested in purchasing some of his spinnerbaits. THX Foxy

Last edited:

K.Kiser

I can't help with your particular inquiry, but I'd like to suggest that You buy the basic tools of spinnerbait making and do Your own... My Father, Brother and I used to spend hours making them when I was young, and it was a fun thing to do with the young ones or a fishing Buddy... It's pretty easy to do and You learn alot about about what really makes a spinnerbait do what it does, and You can custom tailor every aspect of them to suit yourself... That first Bass that hits it is a special feeling that doesn't come from a "box" bait...

Foxy

I can't help with your particular inquiry, but I'd like to suggest that You buy the basic tools of spinnerbait making and do Your own... My Father, Brother and I used to spend hours making them when I was young, and it was a fun thing to do with the young ones or a fishing Buddy... It's pretty easy to do and You learn alot about about what really makes a spinnerbait do what it does, and You can custom tailor every aspect of them to suit yourself... That first Bass that hits it is a special feeling that doesn't come from a "box" bait...
Thanks for the advice , I do currently make a lot of my own spinnerbaits. The baits I am interested in are of a totally different concept. I would like to buy a few and see how they perform. I might try to make some like them but I would need a different mold or possibly modify one of my molds.

K.Kiser

I do currently make a lot of my own spinnerbaits. The baits I am interested in are of a totally different concept. .
Ahh OK, I've got it now so I'll hush it up... I'm kind of interested in the new bait that You're referring to...