Terrova Install

Westy

Anybody else install a Terrona on your XB03?
It was not a simple task. I had to fabricate a plate that would extend the removable mount out far enough so the troller would clear when deployed.

I also discovered that the foot pedal would not fit in my comfortrol pan so I had to use their cover plate. I really like the idea of being able to remove the troller.

Now that it's done I think it came out pretty good.

Bobalouie

Can you go into some detail about the plate you had to fab? I am thinking of adding a terrova in the winter, and didnt know that the clearance was an issue. Any details on the plate you had to fab up would be appreciated.

Bobalouie

Thanks for the explanation Westy. If its not too much trouble, do you think you can get another couple of photos, like from the front, down low, looking up at the mount from the bottom, and another one like the first pic, but from the other side?

I dont mean to be a pain, but that is a kick butt install, and I just want to be able to copy it (if you dont mind), and get a feeling for how far it has to hang out over the front.

Westy

Bobalouie:
I'll take more pics tomorrow and post them. I'll remove the troller and you will be able to see more detail of the plate.

Westy

Westy

Bobalouie:

Here is picture from the top with the troller off.

Here is a pic from the bottom looking up.

The overhang on the longest side is about 5