Thank you allison family

papasallison

2011 FastPass MVP
Thank you allison family for the very beautiful flowers and all the thoughts and prayers. Has been one of the toughest days we've ever had to go through. Very unexpected. Very sad. Love you all. Denver & lucy

p.s. Will let you know how it goes at the hospital tomorrow. Have to be there at 6:00a.m.

The Cashew Kid

Ya'll are some of the finest people I have ever met. I wish ya'll nothing but the best and I'm here if ya'll ever need a thing!

RedAllison

Good luck inda mornin bro. I'll be thinkin about and prayin for ya. I'll call ya later tomorrow and check on ya.

God Bless the Wilson clan,
RA

champ198

Denver, we'll be thinking about you and Lucy. Praying for a good outcome with the hospital procedures. God Bless.

TBuck2003

UPDATE... Denver had one stint installed for a blockage that was close to the heart. This blockage as I understand was middle of the road as far as severe goes. At least they found an issue, and can deal with it!!!! He will be staying overnight for observation, as a precaution. I will keep everyone posted as I get updates. Thanks sooooo much for all your prayers for my Brother, he means the world to me, as I consider his whole family an extension of mine. Keep the good thoughts rollin'

TBuck