Thanks Todd

RedAllison

So you IZ lettin our bro Todd do sumpin wifdem ol norf MS doorstops of yours!!! :laughing :beer: :beer:

Letter eat muboy, :cool
RA

RedAllison

Jeffro we needa handheld GPS and my 24" RE3 on your boat. Tuesday mornin at 5am I'm droppin my wife, kids and mother off at the airport (headed to Cayman) so I'm gonna be in Memphis Tue and Wed nights. As well as Monday night the nextweek. Lets take my RE3s and Neals GPS to "da ditch" and see just what we can make "ol blue" do...

:beer:
RA

ps
LMAO, Andy I wuz talkin to Todd today and he said he LIKES removin cutters off of props!!! :cuss :razz :laughing

The Cashew Kid

Sounds like a plan to me Red. Might have to go eat again where we went last time too,:gasp (.)(.) :gasp , and see some of them!:razz :big grin

RedAllison

Jeffro I can't remember dem wemunz names but SHO DO REMEMBER DAY "callin cards"!!! :cuss :at the bar

Lets roll,
RA

ps
Oh hey I just remembered one of dems name... MONICA. Now HOW can I fergit a name like dat???

Blue Gray in PA

Sounds like one of you needs to PM with the name of the restaurant - unless it starts with and H and reminds you of owls.....I get to Memphis on occasion and wouldn't want to miss out on any local talent...;)