The Allison ice breaker!

Speedman

FlatOutAlly

We all need something, that's for sure. We were in Marathon last week. 78-82 and sunny every day. Trying to decide if I can get away with not shoveling this week. Spring can't get here soon enough for me. I say we make stew outta Punxsutawney Phil.Lyin' Bastard.

jimbob88

I had pucker affect when I played ice breaker in my big ol 21' procraft. Dont think I could do it in the ally.
Cliff- only 3 months left

RedAllison

:shock: PROOF POSITIVE that longterm "yankeeness" leads to brain damage! :laughing

A couple years ago Neal & I launched my boat in the frozen January coldness, busted the lights out of my trailer & broke a transducer (luckily NOT the hbird SI ducer)... but it WASNT in the big red girl. We were in my 16ft Lowe "loomnum"! The game warden launched a couple hours later & he had trouble as well.

Thats why huntin season exists! :wink
RA

Speedman

sometimes the ice is so thick that I can't drive through it so I drive up on top of it with the Ally then get on the front deck and jump up and down until it breaks then throttle up onto it again and repeat! been doing this for 15 years and there is not a mark on the hull! The boat is truly amazing! and it runs 2-3 mph fast below 40 degrees!

jimbob88

I've had to reverse off ice when i climbed up & it didn't break. Had to go to a different access. Red- typical southerner rookie mistake, I'm not surprised....