Thunder on Tholocco 2

jay j

this race is getting closer and alot of you guys that think you might want to race here is your chance. very little cost involved and there are not alot of rules. next best racing to sandbar racing but you will have a winner and a loser each race. great people, great race site. bring your children. there are several playgounds, swings, showers bath house, concessions, beaches
plenty of food and a beer tent for ol dad. lets hear who wants to come. any questions feel free to ask, and there are alot of raceres that can help with setups. all we need to know is that you want to race. thanks jay

Rocket

Come on guys . Can I get a little participation here

Johnny

Sorry Johnny, We have a FULL race schedule here at home!

If it was a little closer, or Fuel was ALOT cheaper,, we might come support ya!

But have a good time and be SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!

Rocket

jay j

alright the days are getting shorter and the race is getting nearer and i do not hear anything. the host motel is almost booked up and there is alot of commitments. so
how many allison's are gonna show, or maybe they just don't read this forum, or as johnnyracer says they is skeered. btw, i hear there are some skeered of johnny's new setup
he's go that thing hauling a#*. i knew you would. any questions or comments please ask.

jay j

hack gates for racers will open at 7am. registration from 8am-10am drivers meet between 10:30-11am 1st class in water at 11:40 am racing starts at 12 noon sharp. we are pretty well organized with some good people handling the duties. we are about 75 miles south of montgomery, 2 hours south of columbus, ga. let me know where you are coming from and i'll see if i can help you. also the first post on here takes to the scream and fly post with hotel info and such. thanks jay

jay j

race is 3 days away and weather is calling for clear skies high around 90, beer around 45 degress and some fast a$$ boats. anybody coming as spectators or racers or do johhnyracer or me have an odor problem? sure is quiet. how about you johnny.

johnnyracer

I may stink , but I'll show up just to offend.

Come on guys . I know some of you are pretty close.Worsre thing that could happen is that you might have fun. Don't let this pass you by.Do I have to get Offensive.

Alright you asked for it . Ya'll are FRAIDY KATS and slow too !! Prove me wrong . I double dare ya .. I aint scared to whip ya. Show up and take your medicine sissies!

Johnny. Call if ya need to . I won.t be online much after this. 850-527-5446