Time To Go

Go Devil

Howdy to All. I guess the Ole Girl needs a New Home. About 100 hrs. on waking Her up. She is a 94 XB2003 Pro Sport Tournament and about 95% Bone Stock. OMC and Old School. Personally; next item, (guess what?) Re-Power. Other priorities have interfered with the expense of a Re-Power, therefore, I'm reluctantly letting Her go. Engine is Old School; Johnson 150 hp Fast Strike, 110/120 compression, new OMC VRO, new Impeller, Renegade finish & polish Prop. Wiring cleaned up & new Minn-Kota 3300 Charging System installed with new Batteries. Minn-Kota 70 thrust Maxxum Troller. Humminbird 998, stock in dash Depth Gauge, new Water Gauge, new Trim Gauge, new from Allison: Custom Carpet , new Seat Skins, new Lid Locks & Locker Trim, Decals, Stainless Fasteners etc. Original Boatmate Single Axel Trailer with following improvements: New Tires, Installed EZ Slide Bunk Armor, new Tongue Jack (in general, Trailer cleaned up). I originally found the Boat in an Old Barn Type Building in Michigan. She has been under cover in My Shop during & after the Restoration. Titles are clear on everything, (Missouri). I'm asking $11,000 OBO As Is. Only serious Buyers. By the way; I have receipts on Restoration Costs.

Attachments

GaryCorbett

Hi
I have an 87 xb2002 with an OMC Johnson (200) as well. We are a rare breed on here. Mine will be up for sale once my 10 day prob period is over. It has to go for several reasons one being age. my age.

Go Devil

Yes Gary; we are a Rare Breed. Mine is still available, but I get those Ole Feelings not to sell. All that time getting it looking good & always that sense of accomplishment. Haven't had her out since November 2017. Had other things going on. If I launch her again, Well, you know. Age Wise: I remember the Year 1966 & Army Days. I saw your location (Canada) & it brought out some memories. I was assigned to the GO Devils, 60th Infantry in Alaska (they got the name Kicking Nazi Azzes in Europe). We were in a War Game with Canadian Forces as Allies. The area is known today as ANWR. We were Mechanized 113's 114s' M-8,s dropped us out of C-130s, The Game was Called CAVEAT. Incredible Bad Weather. Those Canadian Boys were a Riot. After that my Company was shipped out to Nam. Anyway I can relate to Age, I was one of the Lucky Ones. What part of Canada do You reside? I drove The Cassiar Highway in British Columbia some years back (beautiful & wild). Age? I ask Myself sometimes. If You Didn't Know Your Age, How Old Are You? Variable Answers (LOL)

Gerry Perry

GaryCorbett

Great info and story! Thank you for your service! I am at the opposite side of north america from alaska or B.C.
I am 66 now. I had the boat advertised a couple of years ago but my son wanted to use it so we kept it. He doesnt have any interest in it now so it will be put up for sale once my probation on here is over - 10 days. We have a fish and ski boat so we dont need it. Its taking up room here. It needs a new home.

Gern Blanston

Probationary User
Hey Go Devil, I love the old OMC's. I'm interested, what sort of speeds are you getting with the 150, mid 70's?

Go Devil

Hi Gern: Back in November 2017 I had been messing around with the Power Lift (Jackplate) and had set it to 2" below Pad. Mind You, the Pad has no Lip. Wife clocked it at 70 MPH GPS. Didn't have pedal mashed down to resistance, but, felt punching to My Left Arm. Little Chine Walk / LOL. The Ole Eagles sound great at Max RPM / The Engine on Mine is in good shape / Sooo, LWP/Nosecone would make a Lotta Fun & maybe into the 80's with a 1/2" to 1/4 " below Pad setting. Just my 2cents. But; check with Your Prop Shop Boys, if your into a Rig like Mine.

Go Devil

Hey Trojanlarry: Get this. Guy was within few hours of coming to get it. He backed out:mad:. Anyway, what kind of deal are you looking for? drop me a number & I'll get with you.

Go Devil

I'll bet that Eagle 115 & SS was a Fun & Cool Looking Ride. Sorry missed meeting You / Hope You had a Good Time.